Benkertstraße 3 Potsdam "Holländisches Viertel"
Renovation object with monument protection
Sale of condominiums in monument protected residential buildings
In the middle of the top location of Potsdam, in the 'Holländisches Viertel', the units are located in a house built in 1737 with a monument protection.
The entire district has now almost completely been renovated and became one of the most exclusive locations in Potsdam. Apartments are usually very rare and only very limited for sale!
The cozy streets and extensive pedestrian zones with a mixture of living quarters, small shops, galleries, workshops, restaurants, cafes give the district the special flair, which is particularly appreciated by tourists and locals.
Mühlenstraße 31-33 - Berlin-Zehlendorf
New residential development in Berlin-Zehlendorf
Sales of 5 condominiums with high quality equipment
- Start of construction 2. Quartal 2017
- Residential areas of approximately 70 to 185 sqm
- Apartments with 2 to 5 rooms
- 2 apartments with private garden, wheelchair accessible
- 2 maisonette apartments on 1st floor and attic with very large roof terraces
- 1 floor apartment with loggia on the 1st floor
- Garage and car parking available
- KfW 55 construction on the first floor and attic